7 Days Tour to Gilgit and Hunza
Hunza was formerly a princely state bordering Uyghurstan also called Xinjiang (autonomous region of China) to the northeast and Pamir to the northwest, which survived until 1974, when it was finally dissolved by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. The state bordered the Gilgit Agency to the south and the former princely state of Nagar to the east. The state capital was the town of Baltit (also known as Karimabad); another old settlement is Ganish Village. Hunza was an independent principality for more than 900 years. The British gained control of Hunza and the neighbouring valley of Nagar between 1889 and 1892 through a military conquest. The then Mir/Tham (ruler) Mir Safdar Ali Khan of Hunza fled to Kashghar in China and sought what would now be called political asylum.
TOUR PLAN & ITINERARY
(Islamabad / Lahore / Peshawar – Chilas):
— Departure from Lahore 08:30 pm
– Departure from Faisalabad 9:00 pm
– Departure from Peshawar 10:30 pm
– Departure from Islamabad 02:00 am
(Islamabad – Chilas)
– Departure for Chilas at 03:00 am via Abbottabad, Mansehra, Besham on KKH.
– Breakfast will be served at Demanchi Hotel abbotabad 7:30 am.
– Lunch will be served at PTDC besham
– Dinner at Shangrilla Chilas
– Overnight Stay at Shangrilla Chilas.
(Chilas – Hunza)
– Breakfast at Shangrilla Chilas 7:30 am
– After Breakfast drive to Hunza.
– 1st stop at meeting point of 3 greatest mountain ranges, view point of Nanga Parbat & Rakaposhi.
– Lunch on way
– Arrival at Hunza and transfer to the hotel Hunza Darbar
– Dinner at Hotel Hunza Darbar
(Hunza – Baltit – Altit):
– Breakfast at Hotel 8:30 am
– After Breakfast visit Nagar to see Hoper Glacier.
– Drive back to Hunza and lunch will be served iin Hotel at Hunza
– After Lunch visit Baltit Fort, Karimabad Bazaar and Altit village and Fort.
– Drive back to Duiker for night stay
– Dinner and Overnight Stay at Eagle’s Nest Hotel
(Hunza – Khunjerab Pass & back):
– Breakfast at Hotel Hunza Embassy 7:30 am
– After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion of Gojal valley and Khunjerab Pass (Subject to road condition)
– Drive on to Khunjerab pass by crossing the longest tunnel beside Attabad Lake.
– Visit of Khunjeerb Pass Pak-China Border.
– Drive back to Sost. Lunch will be served in Sost
– Drive back to Hunza
– Dinner and Overnight Stay at Hotel Hunza Darbar
(Hunza – Chillas):
– Breakfast at Hotel 7:30
– After Breakfast drive to Chillas
– Lunch will be served at Local Restaurant.
– Dinner at Hotel
– Overnight Stay at Shangrillas Hotel Chillas
(Chillas – Islamabad):
– Early breakfast 6.30 am
– After breakfast departure to Islamabad.
– Lunch will be served at Besham
– Dinner on way near Haripur
– Arrival at Islamabad
– Arrival at Lahore (12th Aug)
– End of services
– AC transport
– 5 Nights hotel stay
(2 nights at Hunza Darbar, Eagle’s Nest, 2 nights Shangrilla Chillas)
– Quality Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
– Jeeps for Khunjerab if required
– Services of a guide
– Road tolls
– Basic first aid
– Anything of personal nature
– Cost for rescue or in case of emergency
– Travel insurance
– Anything not mentioned above
– No entry tickets
WHAT TO BRING
– Warm jacket (Better if Rain proof)
– Warm gloves
– Warm trouser
– Sun glasses
– Water bottle
– Grip joggers
MINIMUM SEATS: 20
For bookings Contact with the following number:
Junaid Khan: 0333 9534 544
50% advance payment should be submitted to book your seat. No seat is reserved or booked without paying the advance payment. Seats will be allotted on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Last date for registration is 01 Aug, 2017
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.